03 December 2010

Kai's Name in the Sand

Carly from Grief Effect's To Write their Name in the Sand finally photographed Kai's name on a beach in Australia along with the names of other lost babies last October. It was a wonderful surprise when 
I checked the site and found this lovely photo. I'm grateful to Carly and the memorial site her family 
had set up for all babylost families. I'll be ordering the hi-res image file so I could turn this into a poster and frame it. It would definitely be a great addition to the canvas photo I ordered of Kai's name in Lake Tahoe, which Priscilla took a month or two ago. Thank you again, Carly!
 

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

It's beautiful! I still need to go over there and request one for our three. They do such a wonderful job! :)

Jessica said...

So beautiful I had that done for my babies too!

Sorry I don;t comment on your blog much! It's hard to keep up because for some reason your blog feed (when you write each time) doesn't update so you are way at the bottom of my list :(

Anyways - YES you did say you love my Cheers and Jeers lol and I agree that episode DID deserve two cheers - I will remember such the next time around LOL

Jennifer said...

@Jessica, somehow the RSS feed goes out of whack with this design template. :/

@Priscilla, yes, you ought to. Although the window to request a name is pretty short so timing is key. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.....

brianna said...

Beautiful, Jennifer.

Post a Comment